31. juli 2011

Midna 95%

Whew.. I'm just about done with my Midna cosplay for Genki-con.
The only thing that I'm stressed about is the body paint which hasn't arrived yet. The website I ordered from is Danish and they say they deliver between 1-3 days but it's been about 3 days now and I'm starting to worry a bit XD my entire cosplay depends on that body paint OWO the rest of the stuff (lipstick, body-glue an so on) I'll buy tomorrow.

Anyway I made all the accessories and painted them. I used silver spray on black craft foam (because that way it looks more ancient even if the paint should crackle).
It was pain in the @ss to get the crown to stay on the cloak but I found a wonderful solution and hopefully it'll stay the way it is now (^-^)









3 kommentarer:

  1. you are gonna be the prettiest girl there, just fyi.

    SvarSlet
  2. You are going to be so beautiful! Such excellent details!

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm crossing my fingers for you and your bodypaint :(
    I'm still waiting on some stuff as well - THAT I ORDERED OVER A MONTH AGO. Uggh, I can't handle the stress it gives me!

    And the headpiece is crazy *-* Love it!

    SvarSlet

Visit my webcomic!